As a Certified Wealth Practitioner, Shelly is committed to helping you create and execute a comprehensive wealth strategy. The CWS® approach integrates a broad set of wealth management issues that are essential to grow, protect and distribute your wealth.
Though each issue may not be applicable to you, the comprehensive set of issues will allow Shelly to work with you to uncover gaps which should be addressed, as well as to apply strategies to improve your financial situation.
As a trusted investment professional, Shelly will comprehensively guide you through the critical wealth issues that pertain to your situation. Upon recovering these issues, she will provide you with a recommended solution or a recommendation to meet with other specialists, including your tax and/or legal advisors.
Certified Wealth Strategist® Goals:
HELPING CLIENTS TO:
- Create and grow wealth
- Protect and preserve wealth
- Plan for the distribution of wealth during life in the most tax-advantaged way
- Plan for the distribution of wealth at death in the most tax-advantaged way
13 WEALTH MANAGEMENTS issues to address:
- Investment Issues
- Insurance Issues
- Liabilities Issues
- Qualified Retirement Plan/IRA Issues
- Stock Option Issues
- Business Succession Plan Issues
- Durable Power of Attorney Issues
- Gifting to Children/ Descendent Issues
- Charitable Gifting During Life Issues
- Titling of Assets Issues
- Executor/Trustee Issues
- Distribution of Wealth at Death Issues
- Charitable Inclinations at Death Issues